Commercial Products Marketing Manager - Manchester - £40,000 - £50,000 OTE
Commercial Products Marketing Manager
We are currently recruiting a Commercial Products Marketing Manager, based in Manchester, to work with a network of stakeholders and the Senior Management Team in a brand-new, stand-alone role to create and launch a new brand for low-voltage electrical components.
Key Responsibilities of the successful Marketing Manager:
- Develop product strategy and product portfolio to position the brand in the market
- Protection and control solutions
Essential Requirements/Experience of the successful Marketing Manager:
- Experience in the electrical sector, low voltage electrical components
- Understanding of the standards, regulations and compliance for the UK market
- Education: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (electrical is a bonus) plus marketing
- Availability to travel
- Experience with an international manufacturer - desirable
Role is offering a starting salary of £40,000 + £10k performance bonus.
Please note: due to the large number of responses we receive if you have received no feedback within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Key Words; Marketing, Advertising, PR, Commercial Products, Man-management, Strategic, Low Voltage Electrical Components, Product Portfolio, Protection and Control Solutions.