Business Development Manager (Field Based) - Manchester - £45-55k
Business Development Manager (Field Based)
Our client is currently recruiting a Field-based Business Development Manager to achieve new nosiness revenue targets from the UK social housing sector by selling a suite of proven customer contact services.
Key Responsibilities of the successful Business Development Manager:
- Managing and developing key client relationships up to ‘C’ level
- Working with business and technical teams to construct compelling and differentiating propositions
- Developing detailed understanding of a customer/prospect’s business drivers, policy and political landscape
- Developing strong business networks and recognising competitor and partner activity
- Constructing winning, viable, commercial offers
- Updating regular reports for internal management and Board presentations
- Updating and maintaining client information within the companies CRM system
- In all activities, following the quality ethos set by Housing Contact and collaborating regularly with customer service and technology teams
Essential Requirements/Experience of the successful Business Development Manager:
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Can sell at director level
- Has Field Experience
- Experience selling into social housing
- Or selling into the public sector
The successful Business Development Manager can expect:
- £45k -£55k
- OTE is double.
- Car Allowance - £5k
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Lots of socials
Please note: due to the large number of responses we receive if you have received no feedback within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Key Words: revenue growth, C level relationships, SaaS, Housing Contact, Sales, Field Sales, Business Development.