Buying Analyst - Atherstone - £39,275
Aldi Stores Ltd
£39,275 rising to £43,115
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced Buying Analyst to join our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, at their corporate Head Office.
You will need enthusiasm and drive, proven experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment, be able to think on your feet, be a self-reliant and confident individual with a positive mental attitude. In return you can expect a generous package and an excellent working environment.
The successful Buying Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manage the Specials Price Change Model, preforming weekly data extracts as well making recommendations on products to reduce and corresponding reduced retails
- Conduct detailed analysis and scenario planning of Specials price change and ordering, providing strategic recommendations to the Specials Manager
- Drive, support and provide strategy related to Specials analysis
- Produce timely and accurate business forecasts, plans, analysis and recommendations to enable the Specials team to make decisions based on key drivers
- Identify, assess and monitor additional information/data which could be used in decision making, planning and forecasting
- Assist the Specials Manager in the reporting and analysis of Specials
- Assist the Specials Team in analysing and documenting business requirements for processes and systems
- Prepare Specials discussions which develop the sales and profitability of the business considering commercial considerations
- Aid the Specials Manager on existing and future Specials projects
The successful Buying Analyst must possess:
- Strong communication skills with ability to take complex information and deliver in a simplified manner across many levels of the business
- Exhibits advanced skill level with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strategic and critical thinker who is results-orientated and data driven
- Intellectually curious and takes initiative
- Ability to prepare executive level recommendations and reports
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.