Corporate Responsibilty/Charity Manager - £52,540 - £76,495
Corporate Responsibility/Charity Manager - Community & Communications
Salary: £52,540- £76,495
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, professional and experienced Corporate Responsibility Manager to join our clients Corporate Buying team.
You will take ownership of several key Corporate Responsibility workstreams including community and charity engagement; food waste redistribution; reporting, stakeholder engagement and Corporate Responsibility communications. The position would suit a quality-driven and motivated practitioner, able to work to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Responsibility Manager will include:
- Managing all charity partnerships for the business
- Managing the UK food redistribution programmes
- Developing and implementing the UKs community engagement strategy
- Day to day management of the Community and waste budgets
- Developing activities to support UK wide employee engagement programmes
- Developing and implementing initiatives aimed at influencing customers to make more sustainable choices
- Promoting internal and external communications
Key personal attributes of the Corporate Responsibility Manager:
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of the corporate responsibility agenda and trends relating to responsible business practices as well as a strong understanding of regulation and legislation.
- Proven ability in planning, organising and project management; able to prioritise multiple workstreams and meet key deadlines.
- Excellent written and presenting skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills with an ethical and transparent approach to working.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Engaging and friendly, able to collaborate and bring colleagues on board with new initiatives.
- Flexible, able to change business plans as circumstances change.
- Resilient - comfortable working on multiple projects within a fast paced, fast changing working environment
- Strong sense of ethics, a person with integrity
Essential requirements of the successful Corporate Responsibility Manager:
- 2:1 degree related to responsible business and community engagement
- 12 months experience working within a FMCG retail environment
Proven expertise /technical knowledge of at least 3 of the key areas highlighted below.
- Community and charity management.
- Food surplus management.
- Operational waste management.
- Employee engagement.
- Internal/external communications.
- Stakeholder management.
- International development
- Able to speak knowledgeably, accurately and with confidence on current environmental matters
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a through, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following then please apply; Corporate Responsibility, Community Projects, Charity Management, Communications Manager, Stakeholder Management, Waste Management, Sustainability Manager, Engagement Manager, CSR Manager
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.