Cruise Sales Support Administrator - £18,000 - £20,000
Our client, a Tour Operator, is recruiting a Cruise Sales Support Administrator to play a key role in supporting the development of our Cruise Sales Team.
Main duties of the successful Cruise Administrator include:
- Issue tickets within given deadlines for all cruise bookings and ensure that all they are all correct and that all elements for the bookings are dispatched together.
- Ensure that notifications received from cruise lines to advise of itinerary changes are communicated to agents
- Ensure that online check in is completed by agents so that ticket can be issued
- Invoicing of cruise bookings
- Keep knowledge of products and destinations sold up to date by attending training sessions, completing web-based training
- Ensure that in teamwork ticket system that all cruise emails are actioned and filed appropriately
- Loading of Web bookings into in house systems
The successful Cruise Administrator will possess:
- Excellent knowledge of Cruise online systems
- Excellent Cruise Line knowledge
- Knowledge of Dolphin/Traveltek would be advantageous
- Good numerical skills
- Good attention to detail (wording for emails/social media/proof reading etc.)
- Good organisational skills
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a through, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Travel Consultant, Travel Representative, Cruise Administrator, Cruise Executive, Travel Expert, Worldwide Travel Consultant
Please note, due to the extensive number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.