ECommerce Assistant - £17,000 - £18,000
Ecommerce Assistant (Maternity Cover)
£17,000 - £18,000 dependant on experience
Monday to Friday: 8.30am till 5.00pm
Our client, an industry recognised company, is recruiting for an Ecommerce Assistant to join their team based in Tamworth, Birch Coppice.
In this role you will be supporting the data management requirements relating to E-commerce solutions, processing all EDI orders, actioning errors and liaising with all internal and external customers and third-party providers and solving EDI Queries.
The successful Ecommerce Assistants responsibilities will include:
- Processing EDI orders, invoices and credits for the business
- Liaise with all parties for EDI data maintenance and prepare the system data for sense checks for both customer and supplier EDI transactions
- EDI Error management - respond to errors for resolution and investigate areas of prevention to reduce the volume of errors
- Analyse EDI reports for smarter working practices
- Support internal teams on error solutions and give guidance on future avoidance
- Implement new EDI accounts and support online end users
- Data manage catalogues for the development of third-party websites
- Develop a good working knowledge of third-party websites
- Good working knowledge of the company’s web-wrap app
- Develop a good working knowledge of all functionality within operating company websites and leading competitor websites
- To assist with company image & data content of third-party websites & in-house sites-
- Ad-hoc support on various Customer Support and EDI issues
The successful Ecommerce Assistant must possess:
- English Language & Mathematics to GCSE standard
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent / Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate other MS Office skills
- Planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team Player
- Shows initiative/ Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fascinated by working with data and information
- Looking to make a difference to an established organisation best working practices
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Organised / Task driven
- Able to prioritise and seek-out backlog of work
- Enjoys being part of a hard-working team
- Ability to adapt to a changing, challenging role as the job evolves over time
Desired skills include:
- Knowledge of Online EDI platforms
- Knowledge of ERP systems - Sage / X3
- Working with data to solve problems and report back with findings.
- Office experience, preferably relating to administration
- Good Analytical skills
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you are experienced in the following please apply: eCommerce, Analytics, EDI, Copywriting, Data Entry, Customer Support.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.