ECommerce Merchandising Administrator - £21,590 - £26,565
eCommerce Merchandising Administrator
£21,590 - £26,565
Our client, a globally recognised food retailer in the West Midlands, is recruiting for an eCommerce Merchandising Administrator to join their Head Office based in Tamworth.
The ideal candidate for this position must have eCommerce experience, whether that be in their work experience or their studies. It will also require a candidate with a high level of attention to detail and be able to multi-task efficiently.
The successful eCommerce Merchandising Administrators responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for product go live process across UK & Ireland websites
- Collating and completing product data (attributes, features) from a wide variety of sources
- Monitoring live products to ensure they are performing strongly and advising of any tweaks if they are not
- Regular website walks to ensure consistency and quality of products represented on the website
- Google Analytics and reporting of product performance
- Checking images of all products with reference to a style guide
- Review products in situ before they go live
- Briefing in emails and content based on best product selection
- Visual merchandising of products to ensure products are in the right place at the right time
- Managing key event product
The successful eCommerce Merchandising Administrator must possess:
- Educated to A-Levels, equivalent or higher. (2:1 degree desirable)
- Proven experience within an eCommerce background, whether that be within your work experience, educational studies, hobbies or interests
- Previous experience of working with data, i.e. checking content
- Must be highly computer literate and be able to demonstrate previous experience of working with websites and/or excel
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong time management and detail orientated attributes required
The successful eCommerce Merchandising Administrator can expect:
- £21,590 rising in increments to £26,565 in year 3
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Full training provided
- Company pension after 4 years
- Private employee medical insurance after 4 years
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Long service awards
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you are experienced in the following please apply: eCommerce, Google Analytics, SEO, Copywriting, Merchandising, Creative Writing, Data Entry.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.