Administrative Support Assistant - £17,000 - £19,000
Administrative Support Assistant
£17,000 - £19,000
Our client is recruiting for an Administrative Support Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and prompt administrative service to all technical departments.
The successful Administrative Support Assistants responsibilities will include:
- Accurate typing and compilation of client project related emails reports and any other documents controlled by the Internal Management System to the agreed deadlines
- Produce monthly Google analytical reportsandclient project closure reports
- Ensure stationery requirements are fulfilled for the timely despatch of project related work
- Booking courier collections, ensuring delivery is completed and the transaction recorded
- Printing, photocopying, scanning and shredding confidential documents
- Hotel, conference bookings and travel arrangements
- Update departmental project lists
- Maintain CPD records for Technical Directors
- Finalise timesheets for Technical Directors
- Ensure the need for additional administrative support is raised where appropriate
- Engage external service providers to carry out repairs, grounds maintenance etc.
- Fleet management
- Manage all bookings
- Main liaison with the IT service provider during companywide IT issues
- Monitor and make changes to the telephone software system when required
- Aiding cover holidays or sickness absence to include the Assistant to Directors, reception and the filing department.
- Monitor and update the lone working record & follow the reporting procedure
The successful Administrative Support Assistant must possess:
- Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and precision
- Proficient high-speed typing skills
- Previous administrative support experience
- IT literate – conversant with Microsoft Office software
- Word and excel formatting skills
- Strong autonomous efficiency and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Flexible, helpful and friendly can-do approach
- Commitment to high standards of conduct and to the quality of work produced
- Full driving licence
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Administration, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Typing, IT Literate, Reports
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.