Digital Marketing Administrator - £21,590 - £26,565
Digital Marketing Administrator
£21,590 - £26,565
Do you have a passion for eCommerce? Are you detail orientated and deadline driven? Would you like to work for a globally recognised food retailer?
If you are seeking a career in Digital Marketing and eCommerce then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-educated individual to join their highly corporate and reputable organisation as an eCommerce Content Administrator at their Head Office based in Tamworth.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Administrator include:
- Working in an exciting fast-paced environment, building personalised content in a CMS for eCommerce
- Producing reports and analytics for personalised content performance
- Contributing to creative briefs for new content
- Raising defects and enhancement requests to improve processes and systems
- Close liaison with the UK and IE Marketing Teams, 3rd party advertising agency and 3rd party personalised content solution provider
- Managing JIRA tickets, defects and stories
- Opportunity to learn technical skills in eCommerce systems
The successful Digital Marketing Administrator must possess:
- Minimum grades C or above at A Level, ideally possessing a related degree
- Strong technology user experienced in data entry and analytics
- Google Analytics desirable - statistical analysis, investigating eCommerce data and drawing conclusions from it
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Gimp/Heatmapping Tools/Digital Management Tools would be advantageous
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task
- Photoshop or Gimp is desirable
- Personalised Content Solution knowledge is desirable
- Digital Asset Management Tools is desirable
The successful Digital Marketing Administrator can expect:
- £21,590 rising to £26,565
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Car parking
- Full training and development opportunities provided
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you are experienced in the following please apply: eCommerce, Analytics, SEO, Copywriting, Merchandising, Creative Writing, Journalism, Data Entry.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.