Account Manager - £18,000 - £20,000
Our client is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their busy and expanding team based in Tamworth.
You will responsible for managing existing customer accounts and developing and building customer relationships.
You will be the first point of call, so therefore will have to be a natural problem solver and a quick thinker!
Duties of the successful Account Manager will include:
- Sending out quotes and samples to a variety of clients
- Prospecting new clients, by responding to sales leads to maximise the outcome
- Pro-active selling - constantly looking for opportunities to add on sell to new and existing customers
- Database management
- Booking and arranging meetings/ travel and accommodation
- Customer relationship management
- Diary management
- Sales order capture and processing
The successful Account Manager will possess:
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism and quality in their work
- Ability to work to set individual and team targets
- Motivation and drive to progress your career in sales
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to have combined experience in any of the following then please apply: Sales, Telesales, Customer Service, Meeting Targets, Objection Handling, Account Management
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.