Customer Service Administrator - £17,000 - £18,000
Customer Service Administrator
£17,000 - £18,000 – dependant on experience
Our client, a well-established local organisation, is looking to recruit and experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team based in Tamworth.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable and IT literate. You must also be able to work in a team as well as independently.
Responsibilities of the successful Customer Service Administrator include:
- Deal with all customer issues/queries and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required
- Account database maintenance, ensuring all information is accurate and appropriate internal parties are notified upon completion
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams
- Inform customers about the prices, discounts and billing processes
- Appraise customers on alternative products when required item is not available
- Resolve problems pertaining to customer orders
- Coordinate with sales and other appropriate departments in processing orders
- Ensure timely delivery of orders and resolve any issues involving this
- Maintain and update customers’ database
The successful Customer Service Administrator must possess:
- Educated to 5 GCSE’s graded A*-C or above
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- A proven track record of problem solving
- The ability to work independently or in a team whilst delivering fast results together with an exacting attention to detail
- IT literate
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply: Customer Service, Call Centre, Database maintenance, Processing orders, Administration
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.