Assistant Surveyor - £16,000 - £18,000
£16,000 - £18,000
Our client, a well-established business in their industry, is recruiting for an Assistant Surveyor.
The successful Assistant Surveyor will undertake topographic and volumetric surveys with associated calculations and production of plans whilst also providing technical support to the department and other departments within the business.
The successful Assistant Surveyor responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of maps, plans and drawings to the required specification using LSS, N4CE and AutoCAD software
- Carrying out calculations relating to quarry, landfill and other site developments using digital terrain modelling software
- Maintaining and improving the standards of surveying, plan production and digital data requirements for clients
- Maintain survey equipment to an acceptable standard
- Preparation of letters, reports or other written work as required by the Company
- To work as necessary as part of project teams
- Archiving digital data
- Keeping surveying office tidy
- Actively work towards improving skills through continuous learning and development activities and maintain own continuous professional development (CPD) record
- To carry out quality procedures in accordance with the quality system
- To undertake a range of duties arising out of the overall workload of the Company
The successful Assistant Surveyor must have the following Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- High standards of written work
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good administrative skills
- UK Driving Licence
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.