CAD Technician - £18,000 - £23,000
CAD Technician (Maternity Cover- 9 - 12 months)
£18,000 - £23,000
Our client, a well-established business, is recruiting for a CAD Technician.
The successful CAD Technician will undertake drawing office workload co-ordinator responsibilities and provide support as necessary to the drawing office and other departments within the business.
The successful CAD Technician responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for programming and prioritisation of workload for the drawing office
- Preparation of drawings, plans and copies to a professional standard from information and instructions provided from technical personnel in compliance with strict deadlines and in accordance with the Quality System
- Checking own drawings against authors requests and drawings prepared by other technicians to ensure work complies with the high standard of quality required
- Provide copies of drawings as required
- Responsibility for completion of own CPD records to demonstrate that you are actively working towards improving skills through continuous learning and development activities
- Provide technical support & training to drawing office staff as required
- Responsibility for monitoring and ordering stock required by the drawing office
- Review and maintenance of equipment contracts and software licences
- Completion of drawing office inductions for new staff as required
- Putting procedures in place to ensure delivery of a high-quality output from the work produced in the drawing office and to ensure they are maintained and developed in accordance with business needs and in compliance with the Quality system
- Amendments to website pages for the recruitment and newsletter
- To undertake a range of duties arising out of the overall workload of the Company
The successful CAD Technician must have the following Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Autocad is essential
- Knowledge of Release 2004 is desirable
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- Experience of Photoshop is desirable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to produce quality drawings
- Proficient in preparing plans, drawings and charts
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you are experienced in the following please apply: CAD Technician, CAD, Autocad, Release 2004, Photoshop
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.