Data Analyst - £8.65 per hour
Commercial Data Analyst
£8.65 per hour + Holiday Pay (Temporary position - 6 weeks)
Our client, a well-established business in the communications industry, is recruiting for a Commercial Data Analyst to join their team based in Solihull on a temporary basis.
You will be apart of the finance and inventory team. This team is accountable for cleansing multiple data sets from their current states to the business agreed standard. This data is then maintained by the team to provide key input into the Commercial, Sales and Finance teams.
The successful Commercial Data Analyst will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is resilient and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-moving environment.
You must have excellent analytical skills and have the ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
Commercial Data Analyst responsibilities:
- Ensure all sales and cost data is complete to business agreed standard in Service Manager, Dimensions and finance database
- Analyse and input data into system
- Liaise with individual departments across the business to obtain factual data
The successful Commercial Data Analyst must have:
- Experience understanding and interrogating data
- Experience of a fast-paced SME environment
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- Strong relationship management skills
- Good Excel and analytical skills
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.